Landlords & Agents Are Currently Authorised By The Government To Let Their Properties
The Government, has taken some practical steps to try and support the private rented sector, and to allow landlords to find new tenants and maintain their rental incomes.
Tenants are now free to take up new tenancies and move house freely.
Landlords are using online letting processes to meet the government advice on social distancing;
Step 1 – Your Property Details
- Regular clients please just email firstname.lastname@example.org who will re-advertise your property for you.
- New advertisers please list your property here
Step 2 – Online Payments
Step 3 – Virtual Viewings
- We will convert your mobile phone video onto youtube and then load onto your Rightmove Advert for FREE - we will give full instruction, advice and support.
Step 4 – Right To Rent Relaxed
- The government again is allowing landlords to check passports and documents by mobile phone
- Photo of documents sent via mobile phone
- Use Google Duo or whatsapp to video call potential tenants so you can identify them against the photo showed on their passport / driving licence or other documents.
Step 5 - Pre Tenancy Check List
Step 6 - Tenancy Agreement
- Landlord Direct will carry out a credit check
- Landlord Direct can arrange for your new tenants to be signed up on a tenancy agreement.
Step 5 - Moving In
- New tenants can now move into a new property freely and removal companies are allowed to operate.