Short Stay Apartments - Near Royal Albert Docks - Liverpool

stamford airbnb

2 Bed Short Stay Apartments

Near Albert Dock & Liverpool City Centre

Stylish fully serviced, furnished and well equipped apartments set within this attractive Georgian property overlooking Hamilton Park. Ideal for those visiting or working in the Liverpool City Centre, including quick access to the University and Albert Dock district. Enjoy the best of both worlds a quieter location than the hustle & bustle of the city centre but with a fantastic direct shuttle train link that takes you to the Tate Liverpool, Cavern Club, Bank Arena, Echo Arena & Albert Docks district, with its array of bistros, bars and restaurants. Available for short city breaks or short term rentals for 1 to 3 months or more.


Short Let: 2 Night Minimum Stay /  Maximum Occupancy 4 persons /  Book Car Parking  

Longer flexi-lets:  1 to 3 months plus subject to availability / Max 4 Persons 




Serviced Apartments At  33 Hamilton Square

The location of this stunning apartment is unique, falling within the proximity of 2 city centres, both Liverpool and Wirral City Centres. Liverpool is just 1.1 miles and approximately 5 minutes ride by car. Alternatively Hamilton Square Train Station is a 3 minute walk and a further 3 minute train journey to the heart of Liverpool City Centre, just one stop, to James Street Station. It is only 3 stops to Lime Street Station, approximately an 8 minute train journey. Wirral Town Centre is within 0.5 miles and within walking distance. Train journeys to Chester also run frequently from Hamilton Square Station. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is 20 minutes by car and Manchester Airport is 45 minutes. The main bus terminal is also within a 5 minute walking distance. This is an ideal location to visit North Wales.

Liverpool ONE is the largest open air shopping centre within the UK and is the 6th largest overall and again is within a 3 minute train journey to reach. Liverpool also offers world class museums, nightlife, arts, culture and heritage. The Royal Albert Dock is a major tourist attraction in the city and the most visited multi-use attraction in the UK, outside London. It its a vital component of Liverpools UNESCO designated World Heritage Maritime Mercantile City and is at the centre of the renaissance of the City. Other attractions include the Echo Arena, The famous Mersey Ferry Cruise, Mathew Street, The Cavern, The Beatles Sightseeing Walking Tour, The Empire Theatre, Liverpool Cathedrals and much much more.

The apartment has 2 bedrooms and sleeps a total of 5 people, with 2 double beds and a single bed. The large open plan apartment contains a 50 inch TV and a fully fitted integrated kitchen complete with washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer, oven and hob. A full modern central heating system is also installed. The high and spacious ceilings add to the grandeur and prestige off the apartment while many of the original Georgian features have been retained and incorporated into the ultra modern design adding to its character. The three large beautiful Georgian sash windows ensure the apartments are showered in light.

The apartment has an ultra modern bath and a shower unit fitted and comes complete with hair dryer and towels. The apartment also has an iron and iron board and all the facilities needed for dining in for a cosy evening. We will also be able to assist you 24/7 throughout your stay to ensure you have the most pleasant experience with us.


Landlords advertise on Airbnb and more:

You only pay for the bookings we generate for you, and there is no set up cost

Landlord Direct are an experienced advertising and booking agent for short stay / holiday let  property. This is an Ideal service for private landlords or companies looking for a back office booking service for their short stay serviced apartments. Your  short stay property will be advertised selectively on major letting websites. Rightmove , Airbnb, Holiday lettings , trip advisor ,Vrbo , We 'Channel Manage'  these different websites and process bookings and payments on your behalf and update the booking calendar systems. 


There is a real skill required to book and to manage serviced short stay property. We take and manage bookings, and deal with all administration. We arrange change over cleaning and laundry or landlords opt to do the cleaning themselves. Credibility and trust is an important part of a guest's decision to book their stay at your property, and they need to know they can make payments safely and that there are back up services during their stay. 

Email us for more information


How Does It Work ?

Landlord Direct is not an automated booking system we are real people running a very busy letting service, just like a traditional short stay / holiday let company. We are here to assist short stay property  owners with all aspects of their letting.

Landlord Direct have the perfect availability, booking and payment service designed to dramatically reduce the cost of letting your holiday home / short stay serviced property.


No hassle, we handle the booking administration & payments : 


Step 1

We will list your property on powerful holiday let website/s. We will utilise these commission bearing marketing websites landlords can either opt to build in the advertising commissions into the tariffs charged to the guests, or publish a lower tariff to potential guests.

You only pay for the bookings we generate for you, and there is no set up cost.

Step 2           

We take all booking enquiries and book up your property. We talk to your prospective guests to help verify their identity and reason for their visit.

Step 3

We sync and up date all booking calendars on all sites, to prevent double bookings.

Step 4

We arrange payments due to you monthly along with a statement of account. We are a registered 'Safe Agent' all client monies held are protected by client money protection insurance. 


 Read about Safe Agent



Please send us some pictures of your holiday let or short stay property by using our image uploader 

Our image upload will automatically resize your photos and then email them to us.


For further information please contact Landlord Direct 

Tel: 07951 712 958 please ask to speak to our director Mark Hutchings.



Need An Energy Performance Certificate - Legal Requirement

All holiday cottages must now have an EPC Energy Performance Certificate, they typically cost around £60 and last for 10 years.

See National database

Need Smoke Alarms or Carbon Monoxide Alarms Fitting - Legal Requirement


Read up to date fire health and safety requirements :

Landlord Gas Safety Certificates - Legal Requirement

Whether Calor or Mains gas, it is a legal requirement for holiday cottage owners to obtain a 'Landlord Gas Safety Certificate' carried out by a Gas Safe engineer annually.

Calor Gas Suppliers 

For Calor Gas ref-fills or to set up new storage tanks or the supply of Calor cookers

Electrical Certification & PAT Testing

We would recommend that you obtain a 5 year periodic electrical certificate for your holiday let, and arrange for all portable electrical items PAT tested annual.

Open Fires & Log Burners

Make sure all flues and chimneys  and keep the receipt or certificate. Visually check the condition of log burner flue seals and arrange for repairs of you feel they may need resealing. An air vent in an external wall in the same room as the log burner should be in place, and a carbon monoxide alarm as mentioned above. If you intend letting your property to families we would suggest that you supply a fire guard to open fires and log burners.

Fire Risk Assessment

Landlord Direct will help you write a fire risk assessment for your holiday let if it is a standard holiday cottage this should be a straight forward matter.

Holiday Let Insurance

Holiday let property must have a specialist insurance policy in place, general buy to let insurance is unlikely to cover the holiday let 'short stay' use. There are therefore specialist insurance brokers out there who are set up to secure you the correct insurance policy on good terms. Apart from insuring the actual fabric of the building, these policies protect cottage owners against Public Liability claims, absolutely essential when you have paying guests staying.

Authority From Lender.

You may already have purchased your property on a Buy to Let mortgage, however if you have a lender for the property , please check with them that you are able to let out the property as a Furnished Holiday Let / short stay property.

Check With The Local Authority

Check with your local council to see if there are any regulations regarding short stay letting in your area. For example in London a property can not be let out on a short stay basis for more than 90 days per annum.

Occupancy Rules

To qualify as a furnished holiday let, your cottage must be advertised and available to let for at lease 210 days per annum.

Professional Photos

With modern cameras it does not always seem necessary to employ a professional photographer to take pictures of your holiday let property. However we would very strongly recommend that you use a professional photographer who will have the correct back lighting, wide angled lenses and softening filters that get those Wow factor photos!

Immigration (Hotel Records) Order 1972 - Keep Records Of Your Bookings

The Immigration Order places a legal duty on all owners or the managers of all serviced and self-catering accommodation to keep a record of the name of all guests over the age of 16 years old and to take a note of their on-going destination usually their home address, for at least 12 months. The Landlord Direct booking service is designed to capture this needed information and we keep appropriate records.

The Equality Act 2010 

Although some holiday cottage owners do not allow pets, under the Equality Act all holiday cottage owners cannot refuse a booking from a registered blind person accompanied by their guide dogs. Further the act states owners should do anything that is practically reasonable to assist a disabled guest.

Bunk Beds Regulations

prohibit the supply of bunk beds which could cause a child to be injured or killed, as a result of their becoming wedged or trapped. A bunk bed must not have any: • gap in the bed base greater than 75mm (approx. 3”) • gap elsewhere which is less than 60mm (approx. 2.5”) or more than 75mm Any gap permitting access to the raised bunk should only be in the safety barrier on one of the long sides of the bed, and be of a minimum width of 300mm (12”). Note: The safety of mattresses is discussed separately in the section on upholstered furniture. By means of simple measurement, you should be able to make sure whether a bunk bed satisfies the ‘gap’ requirements detailed above. If you are in any doubt about a particular gap size, you should contact your local Trading Standards Service to arrange for more accurate measurements to be made with a special probe. The general safety of bunk beds can be simply tested by checking for such things as stability, rigidity, sharp edges etc. Some bunk beds may also be marked with a British Standard number. This is currently BS EN 747

Furniture Regulations

Most holiday cottage owners will by new furniture and soft furnishings which will have to meet up to date regulations, however older furniture should always be checked.

make sure all your furniture and furnishings meet the regulations. They must carry an appropriate permanent label at point of sale.

What do the Regulations Say?

As from 1st January 1997 all furniture in tenanted residential property must comply with the 1993 amendments to the Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988 which extends the scope of the Consumer Protection Act 1987 (CPA). This covers the supplying (hiring or lending) of specified goods (upholstered furniture and certain furnishings) “in the course of business”.

A landlord letting her own home over an extended period, perhaps to different tenants, would be deemed to be “letting in the course of business” and would need to comply. We would therefore strongly recommend that anyone, regardless of whether they see themselves as running a business or not, should make absolutely sure they are complying with these regulations.

Prescribed Items

The regulations apply to:

Excluded Items


Furniture which complies carries a manufacturer’s label which must be permanent and non-detachable.

All upholstered items must have fire resistant filling material.

All upholstered items must pass the “match resistance test” as prescribed.

All upholstered items must also past the “cigarette test” as prescribed.

Bed bases and mattresses are not required to bear a permanent label but compliance will be indicated if the item has a label stating that it meets BS7177

Due Diligence – What Landlord’s Should do!

In the event of a tenant complaint or an incident the defence of “due diligence” may be accepted where it can be shown that the landlord or agent took all reasonable steps to avoid committing an offence – you will need documentary evidence of this.

A private owner letting a single dwelling (his or her own home – not in the course of business) may in theory have some arguement for defence, whereas an agent acting on his behalf will not. However, an agent merely introducing a tenant and not becoming involved in the inventory or management of the tenancy my well be exempt from liability.

Legionella Checks

“someone who rents out a building or accommodation” including holiday cottage owners have a responsibility to prevent and risk control exposure to Legionella.

The best solution is to pay a specialist contractor to carry out a Risk Assessment. If it reports a low risk it is unlikely you will need to re-assess annually perhaps every 5 years or of there is a material change

Window Blind Cords

Window blind cords need to be fixed high enough off the ground to prevent young children being at risk, this is a legal requirement for all rental property  some blinds are fitted with a easily detachable catch .

Safe Use Of Cleaning Substances 

Always store cleaning products and chemicals in a place that cannot be reached by children. Do not store cleaning products in base kitchen units or low level cupboards. Ideally let your cleaners bring their own cleaning products , and do not store any products in your holiday let, apart from washing up liquid and bathroom soaps.


Most holiday cottage owners, will not derive a turnover of more than  £ 82,000 per year , and so will not have to charge V.A.T.